Have your say on Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) services across Pennine Lancashire
Health leaders hear prostate cancer patient story for Movember
Two local East Lancashire residents supporting World Diabetes Day show how simple changes to your diet and lifestyle can put your diabetes ‘into remission’
Welcome to the November 2019 issue of the Dementia e‑Hub Newsletter.
More Articles ...
- GPs urging people to go into winter prepared and as healthy as possible
- Early detection is key this Movember
- Utility suppliers’ Priority Service Register for vulnerable people
- October is ADHD Awareness Month - Do you know the signs and symptoms?
- New NHS Hearing Aid Service for the Over 50s in Lancashire and South Cumbria announced
- Choose wisely this October half term
- “Every Mind Matters” this World Mental Health Day
- Have your say on Pennine Lancashire’s Bowel & Bladder Service
- Stoptober – Split up with smoking this October
- New students offered vital health advice from their local NHS