Cold or Flu do you know the difference?
As colds and flu start doing the rounds in schools and nurseries, doctors across East Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen are reminding parents about the different symptoms each cause.
Launch of new test for bowel cancer
A new test to detect bowel cancer is being launched this week. The “FIT” test looks for tiny amounts of blood in poo.
More Articles ...
- Successful deployment of Innovative medicine management system wins national award for saving lives and preventing unnecessary emergency admissions
- Patients, GPs and the NHS benefit from new electronic referrals in East Lancashire
- Essential building works at Accrington Victoria Community Hospital
- On World Diabetes Day sisters Anjali & Tara say: “Don’t let diabetes stop you from doing the things you enjoy!”
- Take control of your own health and “choose Self-Care for Life”
- Implementation of revised and updated clinical policy on Assisted Conception Services (including IVF)
- During national Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) awareness month, local man explains how he lives with the disease
- November Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Make the most of your October half term
- Familiarise yourself with the symptoms of ADHD this October