Health bosses are asking people to be a good neighbour this winter
As the temperature is set to plummet and snow showers predicted, NHS Blackburn with Darwen and NHS East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGS) health leaders are once again urging people to be a good neighbour and check that their elderly friends and neighbours are warm and well.
CCG seeks people’s views on East Lancashire Parkinson’s nursing service
NHS East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is seeking the views of people who use, or have used the East Lancashire Parkinson’s nursing service.
East Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) welcome Dr Julie Higgins as joint Chief Officer
Asthma – what do you know?
Asthma is a common condition affecting the lungs which causes breathing difficulties. The symptoms include: breathlessness, coughing, tightening of the chest and wheezing.
More Articles ...
- CCG seeks people’s views on East Lancashire Lower Limb Vascular service
- CCG seeks people’s views on East Lancashire Lymphoedema Service
- Change your life and download the Sugar Smart app today
- NHS 10-year plan ‘an endorsement of what we’ve been doing in Pennine Lancashire and with partners across Lancashire and South Cumbria’
- Welcome the New Year by making small changes to improve your health and wellbeing
- Residents of Lancashire and South Cumbria encouraged to have their say on CCG policies
- The Joint Committee of CCGs planned for Thursday 10th January 2019 has been cancelled
- Carers Lancashire - Improving Life for Carers
- Watch out for symptoms of Norovirus
- If Santa brings you a cold for Christmas visit your pharmacy