During national Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) awareness month, local man explains how he lives with the disease
Peter Leighton, 71, from Barrowford was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) five years ago at the age of 66.
November Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups
The next meeting of the Joint Committee of Clinical Commissioning Groups is on Thursday 1st November 2018 at Morecambe Bay CCG, Moor Lane Mills in Lancaster.
Make the most of your October half term
As the October half term is fast approaching healthcare professionals in East Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen are reminding the public how to access urgent care if necessary.
Familiarise yourself with the symptoms of ADHD this October
This October, health officials at NHS East Lancashire and NHS Blackburn with Darwen Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are publicising the signs and symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder for (ADHD) awareness month.
More Articles ...
- Think Lupus this October
- East Lancashire GPs break through the burden of bureaucracy
- Pioneering East Lancashire social prescribing scheme identified as good practice in national review
- People in Pennine Lancashire urged to think about giving the gift sight on this World Sight Day
- Do you know the dangers of high cholesterol?
- Patients with diabetes across Lancashire and South Cumbria to benefit from new devices to help manage their condition
- Stop smoking this October
- Two primary school children help their local NHS spread a very important message
- Doctors in Pennine Lancashire are supporting World Mental Health Day
- GP practices in East Lancashire achieve positive ratings from the Care Quality Commission