Get in control and give hay fever the backseat this bank holiday!
With the spring bank holiday around the corner and the Met Office high pollen count alert, doctors are advising hay fever sufferers to stock up on remedies so that high pollen levels don’t spoil days spent out and about.
Chief Nursing Officer for England gives top nursing accolade to Pennine Lancashire safeguarding nurse
Words of encouragement from a young mum as Mental Health Awareness Week approaches
‘You are strong; you are amazing; you are love’.
Put the spring back into your step and get prepared for scrapes, cuts and bruises
With the weather getting warmer and the days getting longer, this means many children are playing outside. Parents are therefore being advised to be prepared for treating minor injuries.
More Articles ...
- Stay healthy and well this Ramadan
- Four East Lancashire care homes celebrate positive ratings by Healthwatch Lancashire!
- Update regarding IT issues
- IT issues affecting GP practices
- “More support than ever before” for people in East Lancashire with diabetes hails local GP lead for diabetes
- Pennine Lancashire Pharmacy Opening Times — Easter 2019
- Are you aged 60 or over? Have you taken the bowel cancer screening test?
- Notice for patients with diabetes
- Statement re Daneshouse Medical Practice, Burnley
- ‘Let’s Talk Cancer’ campaign launched across Pennine Lancashire