Welcome to the November 2019 issue of the Dementia e‑Hub Newsletter.
GPs urging people to go into winter prepared and as healthy as possible
As Self-Care Week approaches GPs in East Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen are taking the opportunity to urge people to go into winter with a fully stocked medicine cabinet and an understanding of how to keep themselves healthy at home.
Early detection is key this Movember
‘Movember’ is an annual event which is about raising awareness of men's health. There is a focus on cancers which affect men, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer and men's mental health.
Utility suppliers’ Priority Service Register for vulnerable people
Utility companies offer a Priority Services Register for customers whom require extra support and additional services (vulnerable people)
More Articles ...
- October is ADHD Awareness Month - Do you know the signs and symptoms?
- New NHS Hearing Aid Service for the Over 50s in Lancashire and South Cumbria announced
- Choose wisely this October half term
- “Every Mind Matters” this World Mental Health Day
- Have your say on Pennine Lancashire’s Bowel & Bladder Service
- Stoptober – Split up with smoking this October
- New students offered vital health advice from their local NHS
- Have your say on Pennine Lancashire’s Heart Failure Nursing Service
- People who have fallen in Lancashire to benefit from improved care
- Local Burnley GP Practices step in to welcome patients from the former Daneshouse GP Surgery