Asthma – what do you know?
Asthma is a common condition affecting the lungs which causes breathing difficulties. The symptoms include: breathlessness, coughing, tightening of the chest and wheezing.
CCG seeks people’s views on East Lancashire Lower Limb Vascular service
CCG seeks people’s views on East Lancashire Lymphoedema Service
Change your life and download the Sugar Smart app today
Local health commissioners, NHS East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and NHS Blackburn with Darwen CCG, are urging local residents to sign up for a free NHS app which tells them the sugar content of food and drink.
More Articles ...
- NHS 10-year plan ‘an endorsement of what we’ve been doing in Pennine Lancashire and with partners across Lancashire and South Cumbria’
- Welcome the New Year by making small changes to improve your health and wellbeing
- Residents of Lancashire and South Cumbria encouraged to have their say on CCG policies
- The Joint Committee of CCGs planned for Thursday 10th January 2019 has been cancelled
- Carers Lancashire - Improving Life for Carers
- Watch out for symptoms of Norovirus
- If Santa brings you a cold for Christmas visit your pharmacy
- Be a good neighbour this Christmas
- School’s out but do you need to swot up on basic illnesses?
- Don’t leave it too late to order your repeat prescriptions