Look out for problems during Eye Health Week
This week is National Eye Health Week and local health professionals are recommending that residents check if they are due for a sight test.
More GP appointments for East Lancashire residents
An innovative new scheme has been launched in East Lancashire to increase the number of GP appointments available to patients in the area.
Health Education Funding to boost GP practices in Pennine Lancashire
Irwell Medical Practice in Bacup and Darwen Healthcare in Darwen were successful in their expression of interest to lead and develop the Pennine Lancashire Enhanced Training Practice Scheme as from 01 September 2018.
Campaign launched by the NHS in East Lancashire to protect families against flu
More Articles ...
- Residents of East Lancashire and Blackburn with Darwen are encouraged to have their say on NHS Clinical Commissioning Group policies
- Dr Richard Robinson, Hyndburn GP is announced as Chair for East Lancashire CCG
- Local cancer GP completes Great North Run to raise awareness
- Public invited to vigil for World Suicide Prevention Day
- Health Fair coming to Rossendale
- Be clear on the signs of blood cancer
- East Lancashire CCG seeks views on Age UK’s Integrated Care Programme
- Tips to look after yourself this bank holiday
- Pharmacy Opening Times — Bank Holiday Monday 27 August
- NHS seeks views on local community services