How to Find Us
Walshaw House, Regent Street, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 8AS (for sat-nav users, please use BB9 8SQ)
Nearest station is just 2 miles away. For train times call 08457 48 49 50 or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk.
Directions from M65 Route 1 (This is the shorter of the 2 routes but takes you through a built up area which can be busy particularly at school start and finish times)
- Leave M65 at Junction 13 and take the A682 exit
- At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto A682/Scotland Road heading to Nelson
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto A6068/Reedyford Road
- Turn left at Regent Street
- Walshaw House is on the left hand side approx ½ mile up the road.
- Enter the roundabout at the end of the M65, Junction 14 and leave at the 3rd exit A6068.
- Continue on Whitewalls Drive (A6068) to the next roundabout where you should make a u turn following the sign for Whitewalls Industrial Estate and taking the first left turning onto Regent Street.
- Follow the road round for approximately ½ mile passing Boundary Bathrooms, Build Centre etc. Walshaw House is situated on the right hand side.
From the Manchester Area Leave the M62 at junction 18 signposted M66, Rawtenstall, Burnley and Blackburn. Follow the M66 untill the motorway joins the A56 dual carriageway. Follow the A56 signposted Blackburn, Burnley (M65) and Clitheroe (A59). Join the M65 towards Burnley / Nelson and follow directions above. From Preston and the M6 Leave the M6 at junction 29 and follow signs for M61 Blackburn / Burnley. Take first exit -M65 Blackburn/Burnley then follow the directions above.
Free visitor parking, including designated places for the disabled, is available at the CCG.