Multi-agency working to address health and wellbeing for the Ribblesdale community
A community partnership is being piloted in the Ribblesdale area for a period of two years, commencing from 1 April 2017.
The Ribblesdale Community Partnership (RCP) steering group is responsible for a new integrated system of the management of community health and care services in the Ribblesdale neighbourhood. It is being run in partnership by local health and care organisations, including:
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust (ELHT)
- Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust (LCFT)
- Ribble Valley Borough Council
- NHS East Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group (ELCCG)
- Sabden and Whalley Medical Group
- Slaidburn Country Practice
- Pendleside Medical Practice
- The Castle Medical Group
- Lancashire County Council (LCC)
- Hyndburn and Ribble Valley Community Voluntary Support
Ribblesdale is a term used for an area in the Ribble Valley and applies to residents who are registered with these GP practices: Pendleside Medical Practice, Sabden and Whalley Medical Practice, Slaidburn Country Practice and The Castle Medical Group. This area is a pilot site for new ways of working.
The views of people who live and/or work in the area are very important to us and will help to shape and direct the focus of the RCP’s work going forward.
The RCP are asking for the views of the public to help ensure that the focus of the pilot addresses issues that are important to residents with regards to improving and maintaining health, well-being and care in Ribblesdale.
The survey will close on Friday 19 May.